From bumper to bumper, your vehicle protects you from the many hazards on the road.
We all spend a lot of time in our cars while commuting to work, running errands around town, or taking family vacations. Make sure you and your family are safe while protecting those around you in the event of an accident. Ask about bundling your auto and home insurance.
- Collision: Optional insurance that covers the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle in the event it is damaged in an accident. Collisions could be another automobile or even a tree or guard rail.
- Comprehensive: Optional insurance that covers expenses related to damage to your automobile from something other than a collision. This type of coverage protects you from theft, fire, storm damage, or a flood.
Liability coverage includes:
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist: Pays any expenses as a result of a crash caused by another driver who does not have an auto insurance policy or who does not have enough coverage to cover the damage. This protects you in the event the other driver is at fault and does not have adequate coverage.
- Rental reimbursement: Covers the cost of a rental car if your car is in the shop for repairs due to a covered loss. This coverage may also kick in if your vehicle is being repaired after vandalism or hail.
- Covered glass: Pays for full glass coverage without a deductible. Comprehensive coverage will cover the cost of a broken window, but you will be required to first pay your deductible. Full glass coverage will replace your window without any out-of-pocket expenses.
- Towing and labor insurance: Towing and labor coverages and limits are different for each carrier that offers towing and labor coverage, but typically, it pays the cost of towing your car to a repair shop when it is unable to be driven and covers a specified amount of necessary labor charges at the place of the breakdown.
Items that may be covered by towing coverage include:
- Tire changing
- Gas, oil, and water delivery
- Battery services
- Lockout services
- Auto & home or home & RV
- Safe driver (accident free)
- Good student
- Violation free
Each company we represent offers many different types of policies and coverage, so we can find a solution best suited for your needs. We understand that needs change and will help you update your coverage along the way. – Kate Magee
This coverage is subject to your policy terms and conditions. Refer to your own auto insurance policy to determine when this coverage will take effect.