You've worked hard for the ones you love whether you are just starting out or for years.
Don't leave things to chance at the most important time in their lives. Ask us how to best protect your loved ones at their most important time of need.
Term life insurance helps:
- Provide for a family's loss of income
- Cover short-term debts and needs
- Provide additional insurance protection during the child-raising years
- Provide longer term protection to help your family pay off a mortgage or to help pay for a college education
Universal Life Cash value accounts provide living benefits with:
- Tax-deferred growth
- Flexible funds for retirement
- College savings
- Legacy planning
- Living Benefits Rider: Offers the insured an accelerated payout of the death benefit if the insured is diagnosed with a life expectancy of 12 months or less
- Long Term Care Rider: Covers the insured in the event they can no longer perform 1 or more of the activities of daily living (ADLs). The basic ADLs are eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring (walking) and continence.
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider: Certain medical circumstances can trigger eligibility for early payment of all or a portion of your policy's proceeds, including: Terminal illness, with death expected within 24 months.
Just as needs change, so should your life insurance. Whatever your stage in life, we have life insurance solutions to protect you and your family. – Kate Magee