Your home is where you and your family feel safe. Whether you are a homeowner or a renter, your possessions are important.
Make sure you are covered from the foundation to the rooftop with home insurance or renter's insurance that's right for you. Ask us about bundling your home and auto insurance for a quick discount.
- Dwelling coverage: Protects your home and any structures attached to it. This includes electrical wiring, plumbing, HVAC and also structural features such as foundations.
- Other structures: Protects other structures found on your property that aren't attached to your home, like a garage or shed.
- Personal property: Protects your personal belongings like furniture, electronics, clothing, and appliances. You should purchase additional coverage for certain special possessions such as jewelry or rare collections.
- Loss of use: Pays for your living expenses in the event you cannot live in your home due to a covered loss.
You and your family are protected against bodily injury, damage claims, and litigation.
- Identity recovery
- Art and antiques, such as cars, furniture, or family heirlooms
- Wine collections
- Musical instruments
- Rare books
- Home & auto or home & RV
- Home monitoring system (smoke, fire, burglary)
- Neighborhood homeowners association
- New electrical wiring
Your home is where you feel safe and where you share your life with friends and family. We want to help you protect your biggest investment, your home, and your most valuable investment, your loved ones. – Sierra Knight Magee